Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ocean Sounds from Across the World

My room is pretty awesome. The only thing that could make it even more awesome is a suspension hot tub or ocean sounds playing in the background for when I am sleeping or doing some amazingly productive work. However, there aren't any good ocean background sounds in the free mp3 market or iTunes. Some are too staticky or too abrsive or doesn't have the right qualities.


I don't know if you've ever fell asleep on a beach listening to the waves. I have and it's really special. Currently nothing I found have captured that peaceful, eternal, and raw aural quality.

You don't get that from the crappy mp3s out there. You might get it from some movie soundtracks that are like Dolby Surround or what not, but then violins start playing and bullets start whizzing and you got to find this Private named Ryan.

So what I want to do is to rent some high quality audio equipment and go on holidays to different beaches across the world and record the sound of different oceans. Believe me they are different. Each track would be a different ocean/beach.

1. Swansea beach, Wales
2. Some beach in Spain I will go to.
3. Lake Zurich, Switzerland
4. Santa Monica, USA
5. Beach in Croatia
6. Venice Beach, USA
7. Lake Ontario, Canada
8. Some Ocean in Egypt, Africa right?
9. Some Indian flavoured beach, India
10. Some French beach maybe Monaco or Ville Franche, France
11. Carins, Australia

Then I will put it on iTunes and make lots of money :) unless you beat me to it. In that case, I will buy your music :)

No comments: