Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm going to THORPE PARK September 28th

I'm going to THORPE PARK - The UK's Most Thrilling Theme Park on September 28th. The retail price is £24 online or £33 at the door but I know a guy that can get it for me at £14 a piece (cheaper than clubs and fast track for the main line). You can bring and tell your friends too. Let me know and pay me by Wednesday 24th.


Venue: Thorpe Park (depart from Waterloo Station)
Date: Sunday September 28th
Time: 10:40 am (prompt) to 5:00 pm.

Example of a ride at Thorpe Park:



Getting there
I'm going by train. There are regular train services from Waterloo station. Take a train to Staines Station, then catch the no.950 shuttle service (15 mins) direct to Thorpe Park. You can book the ticket here by yourself: http://nationalrail.co.uk/

EXAMPLE
My booking:
£7.30 Off-Peak Return Adult

SUNDAY Sept 28th
Outward: Departs Waterloo (WAT) 9:39 arrive Staines (SNS) 10:15
Return: Departs Staines (SNS) 17:45 arrive Waterloo (WAT) 18:29

I've never been there but I heard it's the best in the UK. Check out the example video. Should be a great day out!

Thanks,

Taige

Mobile: +44 (0) 750 225 5647

No comments: