Thursday, January 10, 2008

Loreal Radical Gel-- No flakes gel

L'Oreal Radical Gel

The best hair styling product I've used is L'Oreal Radical Gel. I first tried it in the bathroom of a Toronto Fashion Week Fashion show. It's amazing for someone like me because I have about 1-3 inches of hair which it's perfect for. It holds for about 7-8 hours. It looks good. Smells good. Feels smooth. The gel allows you to wet your hair and reshape later in the day if it looses its look. Best of all it doesn't flake, which means you don't look bad at the end of the day. Also it means you don't have to wash it off everyday. Sometimes, you can just wet it the next day and it's just as good. I give it 9/10.

Since then, that's what I use whenever possible. However, it's only available in Canada and I haven't seen it in the US. The US only has that Indestructible one that seems similar which I bought and tried, but it sucked. As soon as I got back to Canada I went to a Shoppers. But it's expensive $7.99, instead of the usual $3.99.

Click picture.




I'd like to know why Loreal does this? Why do they only sell a great product in one country? Do they think they know how to segment the countries? Plus I don't think it has to do with any FDA regulations because US relatively lax compared to other countries. Quite a puzzle.

No comments: