Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year!

This year is about to come to an end. I hope it has been as great for you as it has been for me. There are so many brilliant memories and beautiful moments I want to share with my friends and family. There are so many things that have happened, I don’t think even my best friends or parents know the half of it. I will gladly share some of my special moments with you. I hope you enjoy and find yourself in them. You might not realize it but you all mean more to me than you know and I miss you.


If you made something like this, comment and leave your link so I can see what you've been up to!


2007 School Year



Click to play A+School+Year+in+Review
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!




2007 Calendar Year
Click to play 12.
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome video, brought back lots of good memories. song made it quite sentimental
P.S. wats the title of the song

Taige Zhang said...

Nada Surf-- If You Leave