Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays to people I think of :)

I already wrote Christmas emails to my dear friends and family; and sent cards to my employers. I didn't do this last year because I was in NYC. I wonder if I have to do this every year now? Anyways, then I remembered I had to thank two of my professors who wrote me recommendation letters for business school. So I started looking for ecards. I found some disgracefully tacky ones, but was fortunate to find Hallmark Smilebox after some time. I made this card for my professors:

Click to play Holiday+Greetings+Taige
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free ecard - it's easy!



Then I started thinking of more wonderful people I met. Such as the people from last year's UofT Alumni Affairs' Dinner with 12 Strangers event:

Click to play Happy+Holidays!+Snowball+from+Taige
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!


I'll be making a really really good one for all my friends. I just hope I can make it not boring.

No comments: