Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Graduate School?

I have been entertaining the idea of graduate school, considering MBA, Master of Finance, and Master of Entrepreneurship. Yeah. I spelled it right!

The tally so far: My mom wants me to do graduate school. My friends don't want me to. And Kanye West doesn't want me to.

Now Yahoo jumps in and starts giving me advice with The Master's-Degree Debate: Better to Wait?:

Real World First, School Later

On the other hand, many people do not achieve a firm grasp on their goals until they have some career experience, says Ben Baron, vice president of graduate programs at Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions.

"Many people make the decision to return to graduate school after working in 'the real world' for a while, as they have developed interests over the years that may have nothing at all to do with their undergraduate education," says Baron. "A graduate degree is necessary training for a new field."



full article here

I'm leaning towards, I'll get it when I need it.

Kanye West - Lil J...

No comments: