Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Deal for Friends

As a Business 2.0 Subscriber I received this because Time decided to discontinue that magazine. It's a good deal so I thought I'd share it with people I like. By the way, if you read my blog, I like you.

Time Warner, the parent company of "BUSINESS 2.0 Magazine", gives their employees up to 94% off the cover price on dozens of popular magazines. On rare occasions, we have the chance to share these deeply discounted prices with our friends and family.

As a thank you for being a loyal BUSINESS 2.0 subscriber, we want to share this special employee offer with you! So I'm forwarding the email all Time Warner employees received (scroll down to see email) and provided instructions for you to share this opportunity with your Friends and Family also.

Click on the link below to save up to 94% off the cover price on dozens of magazines
www.TWNewsstandFriendsAndFamily.com/B2

Here are 3 ways to share this offer with your friends and family:

1.) Forward this email
2.) Copy and paste the url above into an email or IM
3.) Click here and we'll forward this email for you

This site will close at 11:59p.m., November 20, 2007


By the way Time Inc., there's more than three ways. ;)

No comments: