Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Networking 101: Filling up the Calendar Puzzle. One of my hobbies.

I love doing this... Everyday. I get invited to stuff. I decide if I want to go. Maybe ask friends I think would fit to come along. This is how you play the game.



Well sometimes I don't get invited, but if I really want to go. I go. Which is risky but more fun. 



Another thing I do is to just surround myself with positive people and anchors who I really enjoy hanging out with.



With cool people I tend to ask, hey are you doing anything this week? Maybe I can come along and we can catch up/meet up.


I also make my own events. I learned about inviting compatible people in California. I remember this one time, I invited my friend this hard ass girl pom pom and this korean dude I picked up on the train cuz he has a motorcycle so I thought he was cool. They started fighting and ruined my evening...


Less sleep is good.



I can't believe I just wrote all that. What a waste of time. I have no idea how busy I really am until it's 2AM...

BTW another one I got suckered into (link below)... but every time I go to one of these things, I get pens, chocolates, stress balls, and numbers/dates. Everytime. I don't know why... However, the problem is those girls often live toooo far away for my liking... resulting in nothing happening. No! You bike over here. 4 hours is nothing. No pain no gain.

http://www.gradjobs.co.uk/about_exhibition.php?exhi_id=86


No comments: