Friday, March 21, 2008

Time of My Life

I really enjoy living by Lululemon's Manifesto. I've been drinking water like crazy. I am so lucky.


Since I am moving in a month, I am cutting down on all purchases. So I haven't bought oil. This made me realize that you don't even need to put any oil when frying chicken. The oil comes out from the chicken. I don't need oil when I fry eggs because I use a non-stick pan. I don't think we even really need to consume oil or fat because our bodies can produce most of those types of amino acids. I know there are some we can't make so we should consume those. It would be good to cook using salmon oil but I think it smells pretty bad.


Update: March 23, 2008. I have been running every other day. I bought a smoothie today because it was half off. 

No comments: